Monday, February 14, 2011

All That Glitters, Must Be Ke$ha.

Happy Valentines Day everyone, and get a load of this slush>
Vanity Fair interveiwed Ke$ha for their latest issue, pointing out the fact that she spends alot of dough on glitter (when in fact she should be spending it on some body wash... or detaingler).  She mentions she spends thousands of dollars on glitter each month, and that by the end of it it's "shooting out of every orifice..." on her body...yeah, cause thats attractive.
 Which brings me to a similarly attractive pop sleaze, Dear Katy Perry, if I hear "Firework" one more time this week I might physically harm someone; Not only that song, but also Bruno Mar's "Grenade"... just kill the girl already Bruno, she's not worth the nausea that over-takes me everytime I hear that piano riff.
          Speaking of "Firework", Glee's Lea Michele did a complete cover of it for the valentines episode... its an astounding pitty she didn't do the same for her own goods on the cover of cosmo.
        Speaking of uncovered, Miley Cyrus's half-(ahem) witted attempt at pop-icon posery. I'm sorry, but you should leave the catchy tunes, and shorty-shorts to the people with talent. The fact that she sings and dances similar to a seizing asthmatic turkey almost distracts you from the ridiculous costumes that resemble a nightmare I once had about toilet paper and Madonna.
As for Fashion news today, the March issue of Teen Vogue has a feature for this summers trends, that greatly resemble some popular anime shows.  I don't mean to brag, but I totally predicted this. (also due to my pesky friend who introduced me to this particular anime, I am required to give him credit.)
 That's the Slush folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment